Canary - Teen Safety 2.1.4
Stop distracted driving and help save lives. Download Canary on your phone and your teen’s phone, and receive notifications in real-time when your child is engaging in risky behavior.
Know if your teen is:
• Texting while driving
• Using the phone while driving
• Exceeding a speed limit that you set
• Traveling into areas that are off-limits
• Staying out past curfew
A couple of things to note:
• Canary has powerful features on its own, but it can do even more with your help. If your child has an iPhone, a passcode lock will need to be enabled on it for everything to work.
• Although Canary is built to be battery-friendly, it does use GPS, and can therefore affect battery life. We recommend keeping your phone connected to a charger while in the car.
About Canary - Teen Safety
Canary - Teen Safety is a paid app for Android published in the Other list of apps, part of Home & Hobby.
The company that develops Canary - Teen Safety is 52apps. The latest version released by its developer is 2.1.4. This app was rated by 1 users of our site and has an average rating of 4.0.
To install Canary - Teen Safety on your Android device, just click the green Continue To App button above to start the installation process. The app is listed on our website since 2014-08-22 and was downloaded 137 times. We have already checked if the download link is safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded app with your antivirus. Your antivirus may detect the Canary - Teen Safety as malware as malware if the download link to com.ftapps.canary is broken.
How to install Canary - Teen Safety on your Android device:
- Click on the Continue To App button on our website. This will redirect you to Google Play.
- Once the Canary - Teen Safety is shown in the Google Play listing of your Android device, you can start its download and installation. Tap on the Install button located below the search bar and to the right of the app icon.
- A pop-up window with the permissions required by Canary - Teen Safety will be shown. Click on Accept to continue the process.
- Canary - Teen Safety will be downloaded onto your device, displaying a progress. Once the download completes, the installation will start and you'll get a notification after the installation is finished.